Headlines
Loading...





 Today, I am going to answer the question I have been asking myself since I first tried this homeopathic remedy of my favorite herb, and began using it after a few days of being put off by side effects and not wanting to give up on migraines. My friend told me how he has found that his headaches are relieved by just two capsules each night before bed (I can only get them in one batch) because they seem to disappear quite quickly and don't last too long. He also spoke about the fact that it seemed that when you first start using it, your headaches are worse than they were before. It seems as though some of those headaches have started out to be a little easier, but have become more and more chronic. My brother is also beginning to experience headaches, so I thought that as well. He's had three headaches for the last week or so, and all I had to do was change my routine and now he can go to work without suffering from migraines. One thing I hope people will take away from what I'm about to share with them is that there is a reason why migraines occur and why I had to learn to deal with them, even though they have made me feel like crap. To try something new and make things better, as well as to help someone else, and maybe to improve our lives, I think we should all find ways to cope with our own stress by finding ways to relieve our minds. I've been able to see a lot of improvement for myself due to learning how to live with my headache, especially if you find yourself having several ones at once, which I did with migraine. As previously stated, some of these headaches are very bad, others are somewhat less severe. Some of them are fairly constant, others are sporadic. This makes it hard to know what is happening in your head, and really trying to figure out what is behind the pain. A bit like when you're doing physical therapy and feel sore. Once I discovered that I had migraines, I did everything I could to find ways to reduce their intensity and frequency. One of the most helpful items I've used is the tylenol, but don't use any of the generic brands because of the ingredients in them and their effectiveness in treating migraine symptoms (although they won't cure it, if you did have it would only affect its intensity and not its frequency). The other remedy is the B vitamins, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, C1...etc. These are good for improving circulation, memory function, cell activity, blood flow and much more. You can use these products, especially vitamin B1. Another time I had some similar concerns was back in 2018 after taking an allergy supplement, I had migraines every day. This is why it's important that you read the label, or speak with your doctor about the possible ingredients or supplements it contains. Your regular health should always be top-of-mind, and in these times of COVID, people should be extra aware of what kinds of treatments/supplements they have use so that nothing gets left out. In conclusion, although I may appear to be saying there is no point to having migraines and I don't actually want these to happen, I think it's really important to understand why they do and find ways to cope so that you can avoid putting yourself in the position where you are. It's also important to remember that sometimes people will need the right kind of treatment. There are many types of anti-migraine cream available, including prescription-only options that can be bought over the counter, a mixture of many different types, or even tea bags that you can buy at pharmacies. However, if you're struggling with migraines, then stick with what works best for you. As I said earlier, sometimes it can be difficult to get treatment; I found out once when one of my friends had told me she had been seeing her chiropractor for months, and felt completely miserable. When I asked her if they thought she'd be feeling better if she had the prescription drugs like gabapentin, she said yes. People who suffer from migraines, and anything else related to migraine should keep working on coping mechanisms to have a more good quality of life. Good luck!

0 Comments:

If you have any queries ,feel free to ask!